Warm welcome from new network eases great pressure for Beauty

Nothing has changed, really," said actress Beauty Gonzalez, when Inquirer Entertainment asked how she was adjusting to her new work environment. Beauty recently transferred from ABS-CBN to rival network GMA 7. "We're still in the business of making shows, regardless of whether we're Kapamilya (what ABS-CBN talents call themselves) or Kapuso (GMA 7 talents). Yes, it's a new place, but work is basically the same. I'm just lucky to be given this opportunity to work with a different set of people." Beauty observed: "The career path I have here is quite different compared to the one I was given in my previous home. There's no other way to express how I feel, except that I'm currentl...

Keep on reading: Warm welcome from new network eases great pressure for Beauty

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/pcLSKuk

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post