‘Bubble Gang’ mainstay Denise Barbacena proves she can sing as well

While her gateway to show biz was the 2011 singing contest "Protg," Denise Barbacena has spent most of her career focusing on acting. But after 10 years, she has finally released her first official single---a song she can call her own. "Every singer in the industry hopes to create and release a single. And it's only now that I got the opportunity to have a song that's mine---not a collaboration, feature or a theme song for a show. It's tailor-made for me. The universe had this brewing for so long. But I think now is the perfect timing," she said in a virtual conference for her single "Last Thing I'd Do." Love, family, friends Written by GMA Playlist composer Rina Mercado, the ge...

Keep on reading: ‘Bubble Gang’ mainstay Denise Barbacena proves she can sing as well

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2HRj89I

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post