Ian Veneracion’s new single ‘Ninuno’ a tribute to Pinoy rock

They are all of equal importance. They simply give different levels of satisfaction," said Ian Veneracion about which from being an actor, a painter and a singer he considers closest to his heart. "I cannot rank them because they happen in different stages of my life, and they are different passions. For example, there was a time I was so much into painting. Recently, it's been music. There was also a season in my life when I did nothing but ride my motorbike, or go paragliding. They're all of equal value because I am able to express myself in different ways through all of these interests," said Ian during a media gathering to launch him as one of the members of A Team Philippines...

Keep on reading: Ian Veneracion’s new single ‘Ninuno’ a tribute to Pinoy rock

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/iS3G9TO

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post