UAAP basketball: No distractions for Kouame in keeping Ateneo alive in finals

MANILA, Philippines --- Ange Kouame didn't let his UAAP Season 84 MVP award get the better of him as he helped keep Ateneo's ''four-peat' bid alive forcing a winner-take-all Finals Game 3 against University of the Philippines. "I don't think I wanted it more than my teammates. So for me, it really didn't matter at the moment. Like I said, I talked to them before the game, to see them outside, on the corner, and feel like, 'Oh, I'm an MVP.' This is not my mindset," said Ateneo's first MVP since Kiefer Ravena in 2015. "I (told) them and I went through a lot, so I really wanna enjoy these last moments with them. This is it," he added. Kouame unleashed 14 points, 14 rebounds and...

Keep on reading: UAAP basketball: No distractions for Kouame in keeping Ateneo alive in finals

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/5nlYRr0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post