Why Ruffa Gutierrez’s parenting style is different from her mom Annabelle’s

  I don't do to them what my mom did to me while growing up." This, in a nutshell, was how actress Ruffa Gutierrez, mother to two teenage daughters, described her parenting style. Ruffa has always been vocal about how she thought her own mom, former actress Annabelle Rama, had been too strict with her, especially when she was a teenager. This is because Ruffa is the unica hija in the family. She has five brothers. Now 47, the actress has two children of her own, Lorin, 18, and Venice, 17. "I make sure we talk all the time, especially now that Lorin is studying in the United States. Unlike my mom, I play both good and bad cop with them. I'd often say, 'Girls, this ...

Keep on reading: Why Ruffa Gutierrez’s parenting style is different from her mom Annabelle’s

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/HEjwaBT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post