New mom Angeline Quinto now CEO of own business

Singer-actress Angeline Quinto admits to feeling more vulnerable to bashers now that she is a new mom. "Before having a baby, my fears were mostly related to Mama Bob (her late adoptive mother Sylvia). I never really had fears for myself. Now that I have my baby, it's all about what I can and cannot do for him. Just like most celebrity moms, I don't care much about the negative comments of people about me, but when they start talking about my family, that's a different story," the 32-year-old told Inquirer Entertainment. Angeline began being active as a vlogger when the pandemic hit in 2020. It was through her channel that she announced her pregnancy, the identity of the father...

Keep on reading: New mom Angeline Quinto now CEO of own business

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/DXJ3ld9

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post