Why latest movie with Janine Gutierrez extra special for Paulo Avelino

I try to befriend the girl first," said actor Paulo Avelino as a way to share with show biz scribes how he would begin courting someone he is romantically attracted to. The actor is currently single but is being romantically linked to actress Janine Gutierrez, his leading lady in the ABS-CBN romantic-comedy series "Marry Me, Marry You." The onscreen couple is currently promoting their movie, Prime Cruz's "Ngayon Kaya," which was shot prior to the release of their digital series. "When it comes to love or to dealing with my crushes, especially when I was younger, dinadaan ko muna sa friendship. This was because I was always never sure if the girl is also interested in me and ...

Keep on reading: Why latest movie with Janine Gutierrez extra special for Paulo Avelino

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/UdqYhiA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post