Why the Philippines holds a special place in Hwang In-youp’s heart

Having lived in Davao City for four years, Hwang In-youp said the Philippines will always hold a special place in his heart. And in his first trip to the country in 10 years, the South Korean actor couldn't help but feel grateful for the "great love" his Filipino fans have shown him. "I wasn't expecting this kind of love. I'm thankful for this great love I have been receiving from the Philippines, which is especially close to my heart because this is a country I have lived in," he said at a press conference for the first Philippine fanmeet event on June 19 at New Frontier Theater. "I find this love fascinating and I'm thankful for it." The 31-year-old star arrived in the Philip...

Keep on reading: Why the Philippines holds a special place in Hwang In-youp’s heart

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/oMBiS0D

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post