Yassi Pressman bares the ‘wins’ and ‘losses’ in her life

Actress Yassi Pressman, who recently took on the challenge of being the host of the local version of the game show "Rolling In It," said that what she considered her "biggest loss" was attempting to quit show biz at 17. At the recent launch of the second season of "Rolling In It Philippines" on TV5, Yassi was asked---in relation to the show's mechanics---to recall the moments in her life that she regarded as "wins" and "losses." To this, the host replied: "I guess my biggest loss would be the time I decided to quit show biz when I was 17. It was when I said I no longer wanted to be a part of it because I already felt so tired of it. My biggest win, however, was being able to gi...

Keep on reading: Yassi Pressman bares the ‘wins’ and ‘losses’ in her life

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/aVGqPpk

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post