15 Years of Altarejos Cinema: The evolution of an artist through films

You are given a role. As an actor, your main goal is to give it justice," said Oliver Aquino when asked whether he was concerned that people would perceive him as gay after appearing in several boys' love (BL) films, including Jay Altarejos' recent project, "Memories of a Love Story." "I'm actually more concerned with whether or not I'm able to effectively portray my character. You can learn to love a person regardless of gender. I've learned to understand this through the years, and so I'm a lot more accepting today. Gone are the days when all men are forced to look macho. Although I'm a straight guy, I don't mind it if they think I'm gay. This actually makes me happy as an actor...

Keep on reading: 15 Years of Altarejos Cinema: The evolution of an artist through films

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/GmifZLb

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post