Aside from her singing and hosting stints, Catriona Gray now taking acting workshops

"Like in all things I do, I like to be prepared," said Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray of her decision to attend acting workshops in preparation for future roles on TV and the big screen. "There are offers and I'm very much open to these opportunities. I'm just waiting for the right one, but I also don't want to just walk on tip toes or simply dip my feet into things and not really be fully prepared for it," Catriona told reporters during a media gathering organized by TV5 on Thursday morning. As to the genre she is most interested in, Cat, who is now into singing and events hosting, said she would love to do an action project. "I did karate when I was young, so, hopefully, my...

Keep on reading: Aside from her singing and hosting stints, Catriona Gray now taking acting workshops

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/5xu4Rfw

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post