Hands-on mom Coleen Garcia wants a sister for baby Amari

Actress Coleen Garcia, whose son is turning 2 years old in September, is now praying for a baby girl. "We always thought we wanted four to six children, but if we only have Amari, I would be more than happy with that. But I hope we get one more, a girl this time," said the wife of TV host Billy Crawford. "I really hope the next one would be a girl because, now, I don't want to have more than two kids. I also want to space it out. I'm still okay with having just Amari until he reaches 5. It really depends on our situation in the coming year, because as you know, Billy is not getting any younger and I need help in taking care of Amari," said Coleen, 29, of her husband who is 40. ...

Keep on reading: Hands-on mom Coleen Garcia wants a sister for baby Amari

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/FU3enhp

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post