Max’s Cinemalaya best actress win gives grieving Eigenmann family a reason to smile

Everything is still fresh. Everyone is sad, of course. But we first chose to focus on work. We will all see each other [to celebrate Cherie Gil's life] soon." Thus said Max Eigenmann after receiving the best actress trophy at the 18th Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival awards ceremony held at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) on Sunday night. Eigenmann, who won for her performance in Anna Isabelle Matutina's "12 Weeks," said that the award was something that "assured me of my hard work. You know that the family has been going through a really tough time since last week. I think this is my dad and my Tita telling me to smile," she said, referring to her l...

Keep on reading: Max’s Cinemalaya best actress win gives grieving Eigenmann family a reason to smile

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/QJukNWm

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post