Tough act to follow: Celebs ’fond memories of Cherie Gil

True to Cherie Gil's iconic line, "You're nothing but a second-rate, trying hard copycat," she's a tough act to follow. The primera contrabida left a void in the biz that nobody else can fill. Bravo, Cherie, for a life well-lived and for being so well-loved. As my little tribute to Cherie, I asked some of her peers to share their fondest memory of the incredible Eigenmann woman. Vilma Santos: I will always remember Cherie as a true friend, a very sincere person, a real artist, kalog at napakasayang kasama. Nabawasan tayo ng icon. Ricky Davao: When I was 16, I would always go to the house of Tita Rosemarie Gil to spend the whole day with Michael and Mark. One time,...

Keep on reading: Tough act to follow: Celebs ’fond memories of Cherie Gil

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/Fg1t4OV

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post