‘Difficult but fruitful’: How P-pop singer Jace Roque turned trauma into a productive experience

  In his latest single "Trust," P-pop singer Jace Roque revisits his past experience with infidelity and confronts the emotional trauma that came with it. "It's about my experience with cheating two years ago... I wrote this song a few hours after I learned that I was being cheated on. I was able to finish it in less than 30 minutes because it was the only way I could process what had happened," Jace told the Inquirer in a recent Zoom interview. Trauma While he was willing to give the relationship a chance when it happened, Jace soon realized that trust, once broken, could never be fully restored. "I was willing to work it out back then... but not anymore. I don't think ...

Keep on reading: ‘Difficult but fruitful’: How P-pop singer Jace Roque turned trauma into a productive experience

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/c76vkJ9

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post