Why Iya Villania isn’t rattled by the size of her growing family

  If her husband, Drew Arellano, were a food item, Iya Villania said he would be a banana. "Because banana is my favorite fruit, and he's my favorite person!" she said in a recent Zoom conference for the fourth season of the weekly GMA 7 cooking show "Eat Well, Live Well, Stay Well," which airs Friday mornings starting Oct. 14. But before anyone gets the wrong idea, she quickly added: "Nagbibigay siya sa 'kin ng sustansya. And I feel like he gives a certain boost of energy." As for herself, she would be an egg---simple, nutritious and accessible. "Egg is an essential and readily available. So I want to be an egg for my family," she said, laughing. "If you're feeling ...

Keep on reading: Why Iya Villania isn’t rattled by the size of her growing family

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/CmFPsSa

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post