Love can wait for Kelvin Miranda

With his show biz career starting to pick up, Kelvin Miranda feels that now may not be the right time to get into a relationship. "At this point in my life, I feel like it would be tough to fit that in. I'm OK with dating, talking. But to be in a really committed relationship? I don't think I can handle that on top of my other obligations and responsibilities," he said in a virtual conference for "Sumayaw," his latest single under GMA Music. The past two years saw Kelvin landing lead roles in such television series as "The Lost Recipe," "Stories from the Heart: Loving Miss Bridgette" and the ongoing afternoon soap "Unica Hija." He was also part of the sitcom "Tols." "I had to w...

Keep on reading: Love can wait for Kelvin Miranda

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/oL1TSRX

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post