MMFF entry may be Noel Trinidad’s ‘last hurrah’

  Despite his "very bad hearing problems," Noel Trinidad, ever the consummate professional, soldiered on and finished shooting the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) entry "Family Matters." But this film, he said, could be his "last hurrah." "Baka kasi pagkatapos nito, wala nang kumuha sa 'kin," the veteran actor told the Inquirer at a recent press conference. "I said that this could be my last hurrah because of my hearing issues. But should this movie end up becoming my last, then I can proudly say that it's a terrific one." The 81-year-old actor has had a fruitful decades-long career that encompassed the stage, television and film. He was also part of iconic shows, ...

Keep on reading: MMFF entry may be Noel Trinidad’s ‘last hurrah’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/5aqfDtz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post