Awit Awards nod a confidence booster for P-pop artist Jace Roque

  Awards nights were something Jace Roque used to just watch on television growing up. Last November, the P-pop artist finally got to experience walking the red carpet of a prestigious body---the 35th Awit Awards---as one of the nominees in the favorite male artist category. And while he didn't go home with the trophy (Darren Espanto did), the nomination itself was already a win, he said, because it gave him validation and a much-needed confidence boost. "I feel grateful. I have always hoped for my body of work to be recognized. Attending the awards night was surreal. I used to see it only on television---now I got to be part of it. I enjoyed walking the red carpet. But...

Keep on reading: Awit Awards nod a confidence booster for P-pop artist Jace Roque

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/Lj5EK7C

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post