Focused on defense, Ginebra’s Christian Standhardinger surprised by PBA Finals MVP award

BOCAUE --- Tabbing the Finals Most Valuable Player Award was the farthest thing from Christian Standhardinger's mind. The dynamic forward, after all, was focusing on the intangibles throughout the Commissioner's Cup championship series. "I don't know if you guys saw me. I was just sitting there on the chair. I started cramping up in the fourth and just enjoyed the ride and then I heard my name," Standhardinger told reporters in the din of the revelries following a 114-99 Game 7 win over Bay Area at Philippine Arena here. "I told a lot of people. (Andrew) Nicholson was a handful, right? So I just focused on [him]," he went on. "I didn't focus on offense, that's why this is so...

Keep on reading: Focused on defense, Ginebra’s Christian Standhardinger surprised by PBA Finals MVP award

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/7K5Rnmv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post