Vilma talks about doting on first grandchild, dishing advice to her ex

I promise that I will try not to be a stage lola," said veteran actress Vilma Santos, who became a grandmother for the first time when Jessy Mendiola, her son Luis Manzano's wife, gave birth to a girl early this month. "Lucky (Luis' nickname) said they won't mind if I borrow Baby Peanut every day as long as she goes home to them with diamonds each time. That's how crazy he is," said Vilma, laughing. "To be honest, I was so excited for her to arrive that I turned down opportunities to travel abroad last December. I wanted to be around when they give birth to her." On Jan. 7, Jessy posted on Instagram that she had given birth to daughter, Isabella Rose, two weeks prior. "Lucky...

Keep on reading: Vilma talks about doting on first grandchild, dishing advice to her ex

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/sgV3hn8

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post