‘About Us But Not About Us’

(We are running this guide to help you plan your summer moviegoing activity. The 1st Summer Metro Manila Film Festival runs from April 8 to April 18) Written and directed by Jun Robles Lana; starring Romnick Sarmenta and Elijah Canlas; produced by Octoberain Films, The IdeaFirst Company and Quantum Films A literature professor (Sarmenta) meets his student (Canlas) at a restaurant. Over the course of one meal, secrets and lies will be unearthed and the sinister connection to a suicide will be revealed. Personal "Like most of us during the pandemic, I just got to a point when I really needed to vent. So I turned to the one thing that has always saved me---writing. I first thoug...

Keep on reading: ‘About Us But Not About Us’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/2b5YW8I

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post