TGP rep: I’m not the Teves linked to Degamo killing

MANILA, Philippines --- I'm not the Teves being linked to the murder of Negros Oriental Gov. Roel Degamo. In a privilege speech on Wednesday, Rep. Jose "Bong" Teves Jr. of the TGP party-list urged the media to make that clear because people had been asking his family, particularly his children, if they had anything to do with the case. "Mr. Speaker, even if we have the same surname or family name 'Teves', I would like to state that we came from different provinces. Rep. Arnolfo 'Arnie' Teves Jr. is from the Third District of Negros Occidental, Region 7, Central Visayas. I, on the other hand, am si Congressman Jose 'Bong' Joson Teves Jr. of the TGP party-list, who comes from Cat...

Keep on reading: TGP rep: I’m not the Teves linked to Degamo killing

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/0tnaqGR

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post