Why Jillian Ward gets ‘nervous’ doing scenes with Dina Bonnevie

Just because she recently turned 18 doesn't necessarily mean that Jillian Ward is ready to entertain suitors. "Now that I'm already 18, more boys are starting to get gutsier---nagpapa-cute! But they don't really try to court me, because I don't allow that yet. I want to focus on myself, my work and family first," Jillian said in a recent virtual conference for her top-rating afternoon series on GMA 7, "Abot-Kamay na Pangarap." "I believe that [love] will come at the right time. But for now, this is what God gave me, so I just want to focus on what I have and give my best," she added. She has noticed, however, that her parents have seemingly become less strict with her recent...

Keep on reading: Why Jillian Ward gets ‘nervous’ doing scenes with Dina Bonnevie

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/3iABGD4

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post