Jennica Garcia now has ‘higher standards’ in relationships

  It's harder to fall in love now that I've already learned how to be happy on my own," declared actress Jennica Garcia, who said that she's ready to date again but now has higher standards when it comes to romantic relationships. Jennica broke up with her husband, Alwin Uytingco, in 2021. They have two daughters, Athena Mori, 7, and Alessi, 4. "Things could be different with other women, but this is my experience. In the first year that you're single, you still feel broken and would not even consider dating. In your second year, you feel excited to go out because you're already healed. I'm nearing my third year and I just realized that I now have higher standards. This...

Keep on reading: Jennica Garcia now has ‘higher standards’ in relationships

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/SBHqjCY

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post