Sharon Cuneta undergoes endoscopy to treat clogged nose, told to rest voice to prevent infection

Sharon Cuneta has been advised by her physicians to rest her voice after a presumed bacterial infection that resulted in clogged nasal passages and a swollen throat. The Megastar revealed on Instagram that she had to undergo nasal endoscopy as part of her treatment, during which a long instrument called an endoscope is inserted through the nasal cavity to examine the sinus passages. "Went to my doctor in St. Luke's BGC yesterday. She inserted a camera into my nose and mouth. Sobrang clogged daw ang ilong ko (My nose was so clogged) and my throat is so swollen and papunta nang infection kaya ang dami kong gamot ngayon (It could have resulted in an infection, that is why I have s...

Keep on reading: Sharon Cuneta undergoes endoscopy to treat clogged nose, told to rest voice to prevent infection

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/4pf9Rkv

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post