Rachelle Ann Go on reprising ‘Hamilton’ role in PH, portraying Eliza as a mom

Months before the cast of "Hamilton" is set to hold their closing stage on Nov. 26, Rachelle Ann Go declared that she had a vision that the hit musical would be staged in the Philippines early on. Go's journey as Elizabeth "Eliza" Schuyler Hamilton started in the musical's West End production in December 2017. Six years later, she returned to the Philippines armed with the knowledge and experiences gathered throughout her stint---a clear sign she had come so far. "When I did [Eliza] in the West End, I had a feeling that 'Hamilton' will be going to the Philippines. I just had that vision. I told myself, I will do this role in the Philippines," Go told reporters during the press ...

Keep on reading: Rachelle Ann Go on reprising ‘Hamilton’ role in PH, portraying Eliza as a mom

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/TiEN28r

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post