What newcomer Zeinab learned from shooting first-ever love scene with Derek

  . "Was that really me?" This was what social media influencer-turned-actress Zeinab Harake recalled asking herself the first time she watched a clip of her love scene with Derek Ramsay in the horror-thriller "Kampon." "He's the first guy I've ever kissed who isn't my real-life romantic partner. It was crazy! When I saw a clip of what we did for the movie, I couldn't believe that I was seeing myself. I used to just watch him do love scenes with the likes of Anne Curtis, but now, he's doing it with me. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but it sounded funny saying it now. Nailaban naman, but it was really intense," Zeinab told reporters during the recent media gath...

Keep on reading: What newcomer Zeinab learned from shooting first-ever love scene with Derek

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/Dr4Am3s

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post