Cesar Montano game to do a movie with son Diego Loyzaga

Diego Loyzaga is very vocal about his desire to shoot a movie with his dad, Cesar Montano (who happens to be my BFF). In a recent press con, Diego admitted that he wants to reach the stature of his dad as an actor. So, every time I catch BFF Buboy's (Cesar's nickname) old movies on TV, I send him screenshots and chide him, "Is that you or Diego?" When I asked him if he's game to star in a film with his "mini-me," he was keen about it. "I want us to do a comedy-action film," he said. "And I am looking forward to Diego's remake of my movie, 'Waway.'" After their father-son squabble many controversies ago, they finally made peace when BFF was hospitalized due to COVID-19. So, ...

Keep on reading: Cesar Montano game to do a movie with son Diego Loyzaga

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/tpmOu9d

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post