Former Kapamilya director at the helm of GMA’s first suspense series ‘Widows’ Web’

Veteran television and film director Jerry Lopez Sineneng will always be "thankful" for the 29 years he spent in ABS-CBN. But now he begins a new chapter in his career as a Kapuso. "I never close my doors on any possibilities in life. And when it did happen (his transfer to GMA 7), I was happy. The welcome I experienced ... They embraced me right away and made me feel part of the new home---they made sure I felt that way. I'm very happy, thankful and honored to be working with GMA," he said in a Zoom conference for the suspense series "Widows' Web," his first show on the Kapuso network. Sineneng, one of the many Kapamilya creatives who moved to other networks after ABS-CBN's sh...

Keep on reading: Former Kapamilya director at the helm of GMA’s first suspense series ‘Widows’ Web’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/AtpbFo2

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post