While acting is in her blood, Claudia Barretto opts to be a music artist

For Claudia Barretto, the pressure to deliver as a music artist comes not from her family, but from within herself and the people who get to hear work. "My family encourages me and guides me ... The pressure is within myself. But I also can't deny the fact that there are outside sources, like what people think about what I do, because I pour my heart and soul into it," she said in a recent video conference for "Everything," her new single with the hip-hop artist Because. "So even if there's pressure, I just try to make the most out of it," she said, adding that while she isn't averse to criticism, she doesn't let it get to her. "I try to be responsible with the kind of criticis...

Keep on reading: While acting is in her blood, Claudia Barretto opts to be a music artist

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/L2oUHDI

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post