Jennica Garcia opens up about her COVID-19 journey

Celebrity mom Jennica Garcia wishes to have her daughters protected from all harm, and this is her daily prayer. Garcia shared her COVID-19 journey and how through God's intervention she was she able to battle it, as per her Instagram page, Feb. 18, where she also made a book recommendation for fellow moms. "I became fearful of losing my life as well with the virus and leaving my two girls behind. (This was the month of April 2021 when all three of us girls were tested positive for COVID) I found myself very scared and praying to God. I asked that He protect my children in ways that I can't," she said. Garcia was so afraid that she could also die that she spoke to her daughter M...

Keep on reading: Jennica Garcia opens up about her COVID-19 journey

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/BxLhZVJ

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post