Imee on #MarcosDuwag tag: ‘My brother is not a coward’

MANILA, Philippines --- Sen. Imee Marcos on Saturday defended her brother, former Sen. Ferdinand Marcos Jr., against the tag #MarcosDuwag that has been spreading online because the presidential candidate refused to attend debates and interviews. "I'm annoyed at the hashtag 'Marcos duwag.' My brother is not a coward. And in my opinion, he can easily answer [the debate question]. Yun pa," Imee said, speaking in Filipino, in an interview over AM radio station DWIZ. "On my part, [I know] my brother is sensitive. He's kind. So he gets hurt when he's being criticized," she added. Imee also noted that other candidates may gang up against her brother. "As we all know, when you ta...

Keep on reading: Imee on #MarcosDuwag tag: ‘My brother is not a coward’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/CBQfO7F

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post