Why Marco Sison decided to come home after migrating to the US

Whether you live in a bustling tiger city like Mandaluyong or in a rustic community like Padada in far-off Davao del Sur, it's almost impossible not to hear emboldened karaoke-loving neighbors bursting into repetitive servings of Marco Sison's "My Love Will See You Through." That immortal hit ballad, along with "Make Believe," "I'll Face Tomorrow" and "Always," is the jukebox staple that has turned Marco into an OPM icon. Marco likens his songs to gifts that keep on giving. "When I was just starting out, it was my dream to wax a hit record and sing to people forever," he told us over Zoom last week. "At the time, the goal was to be the 'Jaworski of the music industry.' But my f...

Keep on reading: Why Marco Sison decided to come home after migrating to the US

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/SPw9Vnc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post