Why Nikki Co enjoys playing villain roles

  While his portrayal of a villain in "Mano Po Legacy: The Family Fortune" earned the approval of viewers and fans, actor Nikki Co doesn't necessarily see himself taking the character actor route anytime soon. Given the opportunity, he said he would love to play lead in a series or film. "From what I see, I can be effective in a role like this. If this is the path given to me, why not?" said Nikki, who played an arrogant grandson of an influential Chinese family in the said primetime drama series, which ended last February. "But I want to play other kinds of roles, too. I still want to play a leading man." The thing he enjoyed most about playing a villain, Nikki related...

Keep on reading: Why Nikki Co enjoys playing villain roles

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/yYkZSPB

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post