‘A different kind of sexy’: JC Santos challenged by intimate scenes in ‘Tahan’

Just because he has his own family now doesn't necessarily mean that JC Santos will be more selective about the roles and projects he accepts. "'Di pa rin! For me, as long as the script is well-written and my coactors and directors are good, then there's no problem with me. I have never been choosy. I don't limit myself and tell myself that I should be doing only this and that. As long as the role is good or the character is new, game lang," JC told the Inquirer in a recent virtual conference for his new Vivamax film, "Tahan." While the 33-year-old actor shot intimate scenes with costar Cloe Barretto for the said drama-psychological thriller film, he has no qualms about letting...

Keep on reading: ‘A different kind of sexy’: JC Santos challenged by intimate scenes in ‘Tahan’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/LZ03MKo

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post