Benjie Paras mum on Kobe’s love life

If a picture paints a thousand words, then the sweet Instagram snaps of Kobe Paras and Erika Mae Poturnak in Bali say a mouthful. Erika is the mini-me of her mom, Ina Raymundo. She's definitely star material. But when I met Erika a few years ago, she told me that she was not too keen about joining show biz. I asked my good friend Benjie Paras how he feels about his son Kobe's budding friendship (or romance?) with Erika. "I would rather not comment because I don't meddle in Kobe's personal life. He's of age already, and I trust that he knows how to make the right decisions," explains Benj. "But as far as his basketball career is concerned, I will keep guiding him since that's my ex...

Keep on reading: Benjie Paras mum on Kobe’s love life

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/MIQY9Av

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post