Lewandowski promises to help Barcelona ‘return to the top’

Polish striker Robert Lewandowski said Monday he was raring to go at new club Barcelona and determined to help them "return to the top and win as many titles as possible." "I'm finally here. I'm delighted to be at Bara," the former Bayern Munich star told Barca TV after joining his new teammates in Miami where Barcelona is starting a four-match US tour this week. "The last few days have been long, but finally an agreement has been reached. I'm ready to take on this new challenge," continued the 33-year-old. "I've always wanted to play in La Liga and in the big teams, so Barca is a great opportunity for me. "I'm here to help Barca get back to the top and win as many titles...

Keep on reading: Lewandowski promises to help Barcelona ‘return to the top’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/51QZJmj

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post