PH fans lucky to see Korean star Hwang In-youp’s famous ‘Okey Dokey’ dance live

Despite the news of an impending typhoon last Sept. 24, the K-drama fan in me simply could not resist attending "2022 Hwang In-youp 1st Fan Meeting" in Manila---the last stop of the Korean star's first official fan meeting across Asia made possible by Ovation Productions. Gusts of cold wind and rain showers met me as I walked towards the entrance of the New Frontier Theater in Cubao, Quezon City. But as soon as I got inside the theater, I immediately felt the warmth from In-youp's supporters, all excited to see their idol. When In-youp finally appeared onstage, he immediately greeted his fans in his deep soothing voice, "Mabuhay, Philippines! Ako po si Hwang In-youp," and furth...

Keep on reading: PH fans lucky to see Korean star Hwang In-youp’s famous ‘Okey Dokey’ dance live

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/N5oMthL

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post