Ali Sotto on being pro-aging and overcoming grief

"Our generation didn't experience the pressure that young girls have today with social media, photoshop and women like Kim Kardashian," said seasoned broadcaster Ali Sotto, who is 61 but doesn't look it and claims to be "pro-aging." "Yes, I'm all for aging because we all age anyway, right? I sympathize with young girls. These days, when I look at photos of myself when I was in my late 20s or early 30s, I see a thin girl with really long neck, but I don't remember a time then when I thought I looked fine. I always felt that I was fat and that I had to lose weight---to think that we didn't have the same pressure that young girls have now," Ali told Inquirer Entertainment in a recent...

Keep on reading: Ali Sotto on being pro-aging and overcoming grief

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/WCfAg90

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post