Cherie Gil’s last movie ‘ a celebration of her work as an actress’

I think this is one of her best," declared filmmaker Loy Arcenas of his dramatic film "Elehiya," which is the last film that the late actress Cherie Gil made. "Elehiya," originally titled "Mirador," chronicles the downward spiral of Dr. Celine de Miranda (Gil), as she tries to piece together the shattered remains of a childless marriage. The film will be competing under the Asian New Wave section of the 2022 QCinema International Film Festival, which will run from Nov. 17 to 26. It is also the last film of the late actor Miguel Faustmann. "I think it's one of Cherie's best. It's for you to make that choice. I cannot ask for more when it came to her performance. For me, the f...

Keep on reading: Cherie Gil’s last movie ‘ a celebration of her work as an actress’

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/HyUqOFn

Post a Comment

0 Comments