Stars look back on 2022

Teri Malvar I just feel extremely blessed because a lot has happened for me this year. I got to meet new friends. I became part of a lot of projects, both for TV and film. I traveled abroad to be a film festival jury. This whole year feels like a dream to me that's why I'm so grateful and deeply humbled. My wish is just to have more time with my family since I became so busy recently. It would be nice to just bond and hang out together. MTRCB Chief Lala Sotto Truth be told, this year has been very kind to me. God has opened another door for me and provided me an opportunity to let in a new family for me to grow in His glory---and that is my MTRCB (Movie And Television Revie...

Keep on reading: Stars look back on 2022

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/1fsTJFa

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post