The Vamps’ holiday plans, bucket list for 2023

  What are the British pop band The Vamps' plans for the holidays, and what else is there on its members' bucket list for 2023? Connor Ball, bassist Family time. A lot of my family members come together from Scotland and other places. It's just going to be chill family vibes for us---until someone brings the Monopoly (board game) out. That's when everyone argues! I never really do New Year's resolutions, because if I want to do something, then I will just get started on it now. I'm impatient and would rather not wait until next year. But hopefully, I just want to continue being super dedicated to all the music that we're doing and enjoy every minute of it. Tristan E...

Keep on reading: The Vamps’ holiday plans, bucket list for 2023

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/peZAwnH

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post