Stars look back on 2022

Aiko Melendez The year 2022 was a fine line between success and hardship. I started the year campaigning for my run as a councilor-elect during the ongoing pandemic. This meant extra precaution, but it was all worth it in the end as it resulted in my comeback as a public servant. Along with that, I am also happy that doors have opened for me, particularly through "Mano Po," where I got to play the role of Lily Chua. All glory to God, indeed. David Chua This year was a very productive one for me. January marked the launch of the GMA-7/Regal collaboration "Mano Po Legacy: The Family Fortune," which I'm very thankful to have been part of. In October, I had the privilege of flying t...

Keep on reading: Stars look back on 2022

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/QTOXEyl

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post