Elijah Canlas aspires for filmography like Eddie Garcia’s

While some actors see romance as a distraction, the opposite is true for Elijah Canlas, who believes that his relationship with Miles Ocampo has only made them better actors. "We may have our own dreams and goals, but we're in the same industry and we both love what we do. So we just support each other. She helps me study my script, take down notes and memorize my lines. And I do the same for her. We inspire each other," he told the Inquirer at a recent press conference launching him as the newest contract talent of Cornerstone Entertainment. Elijah couldn't be happier for Miles, whose performances in the drama series "Batang Quiapo" often go viral. "I call her 'veterans.' She ...

Keep on reading: Elijah Canlas aspires for filmography like Eddie Garcia’s

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/uOdmbyP

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post