For Ebe Dancel, anniversary show proves how music transcends generations

  Last January, during the anniversary concert celebrating the 20th year of Sugarfree's debut album, "Sa Wakas," the group's former lead vocalist, Ebe Dancel, met a longtime fan---a mother who brought her child along to watch him play. "She attended the concert and said she had been listening to me since she was in high school. Then, she introduced me to her child, who's now in high school. That made me feel old, but it's good to see that music does transcend generations," Ebe said at a recent video conference. "I'm very honored. My songs are born out of honesty. I never had a target market in mind. Anything goes," he added. "There's no science to what I do, which is wh...

Keep on reading: For Ebe Dancel, anniversary show proves how music transcends generations

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/RqEsbT4

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post