For Kris Bernal, work takes backseat to approaching motherhood

As a self-confessed workaholic, expectant mother Kris Bernal feels guilty about staying at home and not being as productive as she used to be. But if there's one thing she has learned from her five-month pregnancy thus far, it's that there's no shame in taking a break to look after yourself. "I was told that it's OK to take things slow. Sometimes, I feel guilty for not working. Sometimes, I feel helpless because I'm on bed rest. But eventually, I realized that there will come a time when you will have to surrender to what your body and baby needs," she said over lunch with select reporters at her Korean barbecue restaurant, House of Gogi. After all, show biz will always be j...

Keep on reading: For Kris Bernal, work takes backseat to approaching motherhood

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/U7CwIu4

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post