AutoGPT: How To Make AI Do Everything For You

ChatGPT amazed everyone by writing anything based on simple commands in seconds. However, it often needed follow-up prompts to perform complicated tasks. Now, AI breaks ground again with the launch of AutoGPT. It uses GPT-4 to "chain together LLM 'thoughts,' to autonomously achieve whatever goal you set." For example, Varun Mayya, the CEO of the community platform Scenes, said AutoGPT created an app for him. "AutoGPT was trying to create an app for me, recognized I don't have Node, googled how to install Node, found a Stack Overflow article with a link, downloaded it, extracted it, and then spawned the server for me," he said. "My contribution? I watched," he said. As a result, man...

Keep on reading: AutoGPT: How To Make AI Do Everything For You

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/rIqK6cQ

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post