Coco Martin on being 2nd choice for ‘Apag’ role: I jumped in with eyes closed

The family drama "Apag" features so many A-listers from the local indie scene that lead actor Coco Martin said he dropped everything when he was offered to be a part of it, "even though I had no idea what my role would be." The Brillante Ma Mendoza film, which features an all-Kapampangan cast, is an entry to the 1st Summer Metro Manila Film Festival, which runs until April 18. "I asked Direk, 'Are you serious [about wanting me to join the project]? Because if you are, I will fix my schedule to accommodate it.' When I found out that Jaclyn Jose, Lito Lapid and Julio Diaz were part of the cast that would be directed by Direk Dante (Mendoza's nickname), I stopped asking questions ...

Keep on reading: Coco Martin on being 2nd choice for ‘Apag’ role: I jumped in with eyes closed

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/NB8kaLW

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post