Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2023 Anna Valencia Lakrini finds ‘missing puzzle piece’ in her life

MANILA, Philippines --- In just a little over a year, so many things have changed for 2023 Binibining Pilipinas Globe Anna Valencia Lakrini. So many things about her have changed, too. Not only does she have a crown on her head now; she has also found a sense of "wholeness" that she did not have all her life. "It has been such a long journey because I grew up in Germany, always feeling like something is missing. I was discriminated for such a long time for my skin color, how I look like, and everyone was always making fun of me. And now that I'm here, finally, in the Philippines, I feel I'm home, and it's like the missing puzzle piece is found," Lakrini told the Inquirer when the ...

Keep on reading: Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2023 Anna Valencia Lakrini finds ‘missing puzzle piece’ in her life

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/rvTaogF

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post